Management Assistant in wholesale and export (IHK)
28.08.2023 Still places available!
36 months incl. internship
- Communication and presentation
- Application training
- Company and individual work organization
- Economic, social and legal studies
- MS Office
- Technical English
- Commercial calculation and accounting
- Simple IT systems
- Networked IT systems (public networks and services)
- Business processes
- Market and customer relationship
- IT Security
- System analysis (requirements analysis)
- System software (Windows, Linux)
- Software development tools
- Programming with Java
- Relational database systems (MS Access, SQL and MySQL)
Including MTA certification (Microsoft Technology Associate)
- Exam 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
- Review 98-364 Database Fundamentals
- Financial accounting (bookkeeping)
- Cost and performance accounting
- Procurement and distribution
- System analysis (modeling)
- Project Management
- echnical English
- Specialized project with conception/documentation/presentation and technical discussion according to IHK requirements
Additional qualification (optional)
Linux: LPIC-1, LPIC-2
approx. 6 weeks
During your three-year training, our teachers will prepare you for the requirements of the chamber examination. The ten-month internship and individual exam preparation is also an important part of this training.
including coaching by specialist lecturers
Ideally you are over 18 years old and have a good school leaving certificate (Abitur or advanced technical college entrance qualification or a very good MSA). You are interested in and enjoy the profession, are willing to learn and have a good command of German. Furthermore, successful participation in an aptitude test is a prerequisite for admission.
Exceptions are possible in agreement with the educational institution.
Costs: 175 EUR per month (various financing models)
Support via BAföG possible. In the 2nd year of training, an educational loan from the KfW can be applied for. Further information is available at our information events.
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:45 (deviations possible)
Management Assistant in wholesale and export management (IHK)