Versatile and future-proof
Commercial experts are in demand in every industry.
In your traineeship Commercial Assistant in Berlin, you will learn how to support the management of a company in many different tasks. You will specialize in a range of areas, such as company management, human resources or foreign languages. At the same time you will impress with your specialized knowledge in the areas communication, organization and administration inside and outside the company.
As a Management Assistant with an IHK (the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry) qualification, you will open doors in many different sectors. The IHK qualification is recognized worldwide.
Find out more about the different final qualifications.
During your commercial traineeship at GPB College, you will have the possibility to obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) and the foreign language certificate of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs (KMK) at no extra cost. All certificates are additional qualifications and are internationally recognized. Such certificates offer you an advantage when looking for a job and set you apart from other candidates.
Good reasons for a commercial traineeship at GPB college:
- Comprehensive, full-time, school-based traineeship
- General education as a key element
- Extracurricular activities
- Small classes and individual supporting classes
- With IHK traineeships: Possibility of receiving a higher school certificate when the exam is successfully passed
- Traineeships with double qualification: Traineeship with entrance qualification for Universities of Applied Science and Arts (Fachhochschulreife)
- Additional qualifications and certificates
- Holidays in line with the Berlin school holidays
- Holiday courses and extra lessons
- Company-based internship lasting one to six months
- Job coaching and career advisor: intensive preparation for finding a job
- Blended Learning with the learning platform Moodle