On the way to becoming a business all-rounder
All-rounders for administrative tasks are used in all sectors.
Training as an administrative assistant teaches, among other things, how to support a management team in its many tasks. You will specialise in various fields, such as business administration, human resources or foreign languages. You will shine with your expertise in the areas of communication, organisation and administration within and outside the company. The training programmes end with a state examination.
As a business administrator with a Chamber of Industry and Commerce qualification, doors are open to you in many sectors. The German IHK qualification is recognised worldwide.
You can find more information about the different final examinations here.
During your commercial traineeship at GPB College, you will have the possibility to obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) and the foreign language certificate of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs (KMK) at no extra cost. All certificates are additional qualifications and are internationally recognized. Such certificates offer you an advantage when looking for a job and set you apart from other candidates.
Almost done... just quickly change the language: The instruction language of these courses is German, therefore you will find all start dates and course contents only in the German version of the website
There are many good reasons for a business administration course at GPB College, for example:
- Comprehensive full-time school-based vocational training
- General education as an integral part of the course
- Extracurricular activities
- Small classes and individual remedial teaching
- For IHK training courses: recognition of a higher school leaving certificate possible after successful examination
- Double-qualification courses: training with entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences
- Additional qualifications and certificates
- Holiday periods following Berlin school holidays calendar
- Holiday courses and additional tuition
- In-company internships from 1-10 months
- Job coaching and career assistant: intensive preparation for job entry
- Blended learning with the Moodle learning platform