Would you rather work in an office than outside in nature or on a construction site? Then you should learn an apprenticeship in which the work is mostly done sitting in an office. In training occupations in the office, you keep track of things, organize a lot, question costs, make invoices or program applications for users.
Our school-based apprenticeships for the August 2021 start date at GPB College at a glance:
- Commercial assistants for office management perform varied activities, are the contact person for many interfaces in the company, but also for internal areas such as accounting or human resources.
- Commercial assistants specializing in business administration ensure the smooth running of organizational tasks in commercial functional areas of companies.
- Wholesale and foreign trade management assistants procure goods of all kinds in Germany and abroad and resell them to business customers in trade, commerce and industry.
- Commercial assistants specializing in foreign languages maintain relations with foreign business partners or institutions.
- Foreign language correspondents take on tasks that require knowledge of foreign languages and also of the country.
- Technical assistants for electronics and data technology plan, install, configure and maintain information technology and telecommunications systems.
- IT systems management assistants advise customers on the planning and acquisition of IT systems. To do this, they determine the specific requirements of the customer and develop suitable concepts for IT solutions.
You don't know yet in which of our three departments you would like to do an apprenticeship? We will be happy to advise you - just send us an e-mail or contact us by phone.
Are you already sure which training program you would like to pursue? Then send us your application documents directly by e-mail.
We still have some free places for our start in August. We are looking forward to meeting you!